About CELe Platform
- ・CELe platform is the group purchasing system for the restaurants.
- ・If you join CELe platform, you can purchase a stock of ingredients with the reasonable prices.
- ・Suppliers can trade with more restaurants through CELe platform.
At this moment, CELe platform has 236 partners.
More than 200 partners are going to join CELe platform.
Our target is to acquire 30,000 partners in CELe platform within 3 years.
Medium-Term Target is not only Japan but also Asian restaurants and suppliers to join CELe platform.
Long-Term Target is that CELe becomes worldwide platform.
Japan to the World. The World to Japan. More Qualified products with More Reasonable prices.
|Company Name||：CELe Co. LTD|
|Location||：Ark Hills South Tower 16F, 1-4-5 Roppongi,Minato-ku,Tokyo|
|Our Main Bank||：Kiraboshi Bank honten(head office)|
|Industry Type||：Restaurants, IT|
|Business Contents||：Development and Management of CELe Platform|
- Jyunshin Kawasaki
- Jyunshin Kawasaki is an engineer, founder and CEO in GIFTED AGENT and Common OS. After he graduated from junior high school, he developed and managed logistics portal site. When he was 17, he joined a venture "Q&A now" which was bought for 30000 thousand yen. Also he founded many IT ventures such as "Tokyo Otaku Mode". He appears on a lot of media such as NHK "Close up Gendai".
- Kazuo Maita
- Kazuo Maita is a marketing consultant especially for hotels and bridal industry. After his graduation, he joined Hotel the Manhattan(Formerly Chiba New Park Hotel).Also he held the post of manager at Tokyo Disney Resort Partner Hotel and many other executive positions in hotels and bridal industry. He is supporting a lot of companies as an adviser. He joined CELe as CEO in August 2018.
- Yoshitaka Matsumoto
- Yoshitaka Matsumoto is a marketing consultant specialized for the sales enforcement and support. He joined Tokyo Star Bank (Formerly Tokyo Souwa Bank) as a director in June 1991, a managing director Octorber 1993, a manager of Metropolitan area, a manager of Information Development etc. On the other hand, he holds the society for restaurants industry, therefore he is familiar with restaurants. He joined CELe as an adviser in July 2018.
- Shinichiro Mitsuhashi
- Shinichiro Mitsuhashi is a manager of consultant company. After he graduated from Keio University as the top of others, joined Mizuho Financial Group(Formerly Japan Kangyo Bank). He obtained MBA in Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and he worked in Asian Development Bank as an officer, in Japan Kangyo Bank Toranomon Office as a deputy manager, in CIT as a vice present, in Japan Kangyo Bank Indnasia as a president, in Japan Kangyo Bank Taipei as a manager etc. He joined CELe as an adviser in August 2018.
- Takanori Yoshida
- Takanori Yoshida is CEO & a president in Ocan Co., Ltd. and CEO & a chairman in Movest. He founded Melon Bread Store "Melon chan" and expanded his business into 110 stores. He opened Sushi Restaurant "Hatano Yoshiki"(formerly Michi) in Asabujyuban Tokyo in 2014, Korean Restaurant in Roppongi in 2016, its Cheese Takkarubi was selected as the biggest hit food in 2017, is very still popular. His restaurants have appeared on many TV programs and magazines. He joined CELe as adviser in August 2018.
- Ken Ogawara
- Ken ogawara is CEO & a president in K・HOUSE, which has 39 restaurants such as "Ginyuba" mainly in the hotels. After he graduated from Gunma University, he worked at a trading company, at Hotland Co., Ltd. known for "Tsukiji Gindako" as a development manager, at Shinozakiya as a restaurants manager. He joined CELe as an adviser in August 2018.
- Yoshitaka Kudo
- Yoshitaka Kudo is CEO of the restaurants supporting company, CanSystem, which has been trading with more than 30,000 stores. CanSystem has grown with Usen Music Broadcasting since 1962. Also CanSystem released many services such as the cloud service of the security cameras & Wi-Fi systems, and easy construction service of free Wi-Fi spots CAN Free Wi-Fi. He has experienced Restaurant Management for many years and has wide perspective. He is making the future of the restaurants with CELe.
- Makoto Nakajima
- Makoto Nakajima is a cafe producer and an outside director (formerly vice president) of Renovation Planning, which has 30 cafes. Also he is CEO of Sebastian Factory Co., Ltd , an cafe cooking instructor of L'ecole Vantan and the committee in the outside board of trustees of Tokyo Sweets & Cafe school.
- Genki Akatsuka
- Genki Akatsuka is CEO of DREAM ON COMPANY, which has 14 restaurants. After he graduated from Meiji University, he joined Japan Kogyo and reduced the deficit of many stores. He took up the post of CEO in 2006. In Izakaya Koshien, where more than 1,750 restaurants participated in, he is the only person who won a prize five times and won the first prize at 2nd and 8th Izakaya Koshien. Many managers of restaurants visit him for his lessons from all over Japan. At present, he has 7 restaurants in Tokyo and 7 restaurants in Aichi. Also he gives lectures and focuses on consulting.
- Takeshi Yokokawa
- He is the President of Will Planning Corporation. In 2003, he joined Will Planning Corporation, and assumed office as President in 2010. NINJA, developed by Will Planning Corporation, is one of the world’ s most famous Japanese restaurants. The ninja-themed restaurant is quite popular with Japanese and foreign customers. It has a high customer unit price and is popular for entertainment. There are domestic stores in Asakusa, Shinjuku, and Kyoto. There are stores overseas in New York and Dubai, with plans to open a store in China in 2019
- Tsukasa Maejima
- He is the President of “Setagaya” . In 2000, he opened theramen stop “Setagaya” in the Setagaya ward of Tokyo. It has advanced to New York, Haneda Airport Terminal, and Tokyo Station Ramen Street. There are 3 branches in the United States and more than 20 branches in Japan. He is called “Mr. Ramen,” and has made multiple television appearances on shows such as Nihon TV’ s “Tetsuwan Dash” . He serves as President of the Ramen Association. He graduated with a MBA from Meiji University Business School.afe school.